The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Think your going to be able to keep the Zr1 stock that long? :lol

Where have been, shoulda known it only took a few days for him to mod it LOL

Thought all he did was a tune from howard?

Dident think he touched anything else

idk im not in the loop

Yea his shits modded already

cars away for the winter man…I don’t race to 200mph though… maybe 160 at the most and that’s pushing it for me…i’m a pussy!!!

shotty before mk4_30r calls it

good try.

:rofl Awesome!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

160 is ok, we;ll set it up this spring for sure! cant wait to race your monster.

as for mods, right now it has an upper pulley and tune, by spring and now working at Howards(rlms) idk whats gonna happen!!!

Cant wait to see it man!

Love your car and well its nasty off the bat but hearing about your modding habbits your sure to make a monster out of the thing

well the stock intake does have the punisher logo on it, so it must mean business straight from bowling green.

i must say i have been in/ driven a lot of really fast cars and this zr1 ranks pretty high up on the list. For a “almost” stock car it is absolutely brutal, and pulls like a missile on the big end…On a closed course in “mexico” i fully topped out 5th gear, clicked 6th and the gauge was reading 200 in a jiff!!!

:ohnoes:ohnoes

Sickk !!

200 is only scary when you count on air to stop you and your fail safe is drum brakes.

My car scares the shit out of me at 120. I definately wouldnt push the piece of shit to 200 even if it was possible (its not).

that straight away in Mexico is awesome!!!

^ yes it is, fresh new pavement and everything…

u crazy tony

guys, Richie doesn’t know what “mexico” is