Can I build a 1000+ Horsepower engine? Apparently so.

[quote=“Final GTS,post:45,topic:24902"”]

We’ll see… I am not putting the cart before the horse. I have quite a bit more riding on this than anyone can imagine. I most likely will, but it will be few and far between. Quite honestly, taking a chance racing this car is about the most unintelligent thing I can do at this point. Crashing/severely damaging this car would quite litterally ruin 2 years worth of work, and an unbelieveable amount of time I have put into it… its not like I can just go re-order parts and have them in a few days to repair it. I am talking MONTHS to get parts, even though they are all designed, and MONTHS to rebuild it… not to mention the costs, I dont even wat to go there.

And the insurance company would laugh at me, for sure.

WAR THEY’LL PAY FOR A STOCK ENGINE

(I am loving the war statements right now… I am behind the times…hahaha)

[/quote]

not being a wise-ass, but whats the point of having the toy if you arent going to play with it? show customers your dyno sheets? you’re right, thats a large sum of money. i can’t imagine putting all that into something, just to look at it… but i guess thats me, and this is you.

i dont necessarily mean go out and race other cars on saturday nights, but at least be able to go out and open it up on a sunday cruise