The OFFICIAL lunch coupon thread...

ok, I eat shitty food everyday and there always seems to be fast food coupons online…

so post up whats available if you know of any, im not sure what crap I’m going to eat today.

Coffee/dunkin donuts/ etc coupons are fine too!

k

that doesnt help!.. i want a grovers burger so badly today. it aint even right. damn that thread.

this wont help you willy but since its the coupon thread i think this fits well

http://jimssteakout.com/jims-stinger-coupon.html

SHIT… i want jims now too. talk about a thread backfire.

I was trying to find arbys coupons online the other day but couldnt.

:frowning:

This will probably be full of fail for Willybean since he’s part of that 5% or so of NYSpeed that doesn’t live in WNY but I bet get some good stuff for the rest of us. :slight_smile:

Here’s my contribution:
http://www.billgrays.com/coupons.asp

Buy one get one free Bill Grays cheeseburgers with their hot sauce. Yum.

sonofabitch. bill grays sounds delicious too.

maybe when you visit we’ll go somewhere special, you just have to let me know when youre here, i dont want to hear the day aftery ou leave that you were here from j.burg

Let’s just think of as many WNY-only restaurants that Will can’t go to as we can.

Ok… i’ll let you know ahead of time next time… <3

I had panera today… 10 bucks… no coupon. ef.

I really didn’t care for the stinger. It sucks cause I have to order about $15 of food, or 2 subs at jim’s to get full.

whaaaa!?!?!?!

^yeah same response, how much do you eat usually?

Yummy… I can’t wait to go to salsaritas tonight before work!!

same here :frowning: going to get sushi is the worst though… two dinner specials and an extra roll or two :frowning: = $30+ for dinner

This seems to be your most popular response and it got me wondering, is your screen name not the word King but actually K’ing?

I have a ton of Tim Hortons cash cards… I’d be willing to give a couple to you.

moes mmmmmmmmmmmmm lets see some coupons for that place!!!

yes please.