THE official McDonalds Monopoly Thread!

yeah, this thread got me hooked. I joined the website & uploaded all my codes. Time to get fat!

I don’t get one thing though.
For example, I have a stamp (Park Place) that I got, but when I entered the code online it didn’t highlight that I owned Park Place…
is this only applicable when you play the board game and not online?

yeha how does this board game thing work?

When you enter the code online it rolls the dice for you. Wherever you land, you receive that game peice. If you get all of the pieces for one property it will automatically email you and tell you that you have won. They wil also need your original game piece to claim your prize.

My friend offered me 4 grand if i got this one piece he needs. Hes got them all but one…and i bet everyone is looking for that last one lol.

Tell him you want $50,000 for the piece.

lmao im pretty sure that’s what the prize is Mark:P he was talking about all the mods he would do to his old celica. Im just like…yeah yeah…ill let you know.

The online version is bascially another board game. The paper board game and the online one, are two separate NON-Connected games.

Each stamp is theoretically 2 stamps.
1 stamp for the paper board game
1 stam for the online game.

you guys are hardcore

i ate mcdonalds for the first time in months yesterday and didnt bother even peeling anything… sorry guys :smiley:

haha im with John on this one. I ate there only bec i helped my buddy and he offered me a cheap dinner…he worked at mcds so he gets it free from friends. I even said to him take these addictive properties :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I didn’t even realize that was you Devon! :smiley: Haven’t been lurking SON much lately :-/

lol no harm done now that you mention it :stuck_out_tongue: We’ll all grow out of this forum at some point…right mark? hahah. Cut me up beaaa///atch, i wanna know what it feels like to be made fun of from you. (again…no harmful intentions made from me)

Edit: It has to be Mcds related and that’s about it so i dont kill the thread

you guys cannot force me to be skinny i like 4 year old mc daddy`s oh and i got B and O railroad and park place $5 for both

I ordered medium fries and to my surprise it didn’t come with any stamps. wtf man.

^^^ owned

You need LARGE fries to get stamps.

UPSIZEEEE IT

I only get coffee from there… I doubt they’ll throw any good stamps on their medium coffe, lol
I got a few duplicates now…

damn i need piece 262… i have indiana and illinois but im missing the 3rd for ten grand

i have it