The only 4G Eclipse i would buy

That doesn’t suck as much as I thought it would.

they should def produce that…yummy

not this one it says up there AWD 6speed madness…mmmmmmmmmm

Interesting. :slight_smile:

I’ve seen quite a few of the new eclipses on the road and I think they look awesome. Great design IMO… very smooth, yet agressive :slight_smile: :tup:

that one above is pimp as hell

Who cares if it would take away from the MR sales? Mitsubishi is still making money either way so why not?

And people are STILL going to buy the evos so its win win.

I never minded the 4g’s anyways, I think they are hot. Anything to replace the 3g is fine with me.

http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/M/mitsubishi/evo/03-large/evo-x-f3q-a.jpg

??

I approve… :tup:

wow die in a fucking fire

and the car itself looks good, im not sure how heavy the car is but :tup: regardless

Factory Ricearoni Edition

Thats hot!! I would deffintely look into one of those! If only it were even a distant option

thats pimp! :tup: :tup:

this is amusing coming from you :stuck_out_tongue:

and yea they really riced it out by making it fast … lol

Sorry the Eclipse line has always been a failure in my book. Most of them look like a bitch that got punted in the face after a night of partying, and this one has a fat ugly ass to boot.

i never put the spoiler/stripes on my car it looks good anyways even tho i plan on painting it…but why? did they have t omake it look like tha tot make it fast? is that how it works?

It looks better than a stock one, but arent you the guy with the crooked stripes?

i dont see how thats not hot at all to you. thin mid section with big fat fenders and 1/4 panels, nice fmic, hot hood that blends with the roof. i think somebodys just jealous

I like what they did to it, I think they greatly improved the car. I still hate the basic design of the entire Eclipse line though.

I like it. Color combo looks good and makes the car look way more aggressive than just a huge bubble like the regular production cars. Front seats look crappy and the engine bay looks really weird with those huge plastic things on each side of the engine.

lol maybe theyve figured out the reason for them breaking down is the motors accessories so they finally blocked them off.

seriously my motor ran strong as hell with 150k and a somewhat large turbo running 20+ psi lol. I even ran 26lbs for a while lol. That was on a stock motor also, just head studs.

I would rock that thing and have sex with it if i was allowed.

wow i really likey