the only thing better than an LS1 in a Datsun...

drum roll please…[Is a Viper engine in a Datsun.]

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121323

http://upload.houston-imports.com/uploaded/normal_Im001038.jpg

http://upload.houston-imports.com/uploaded/normal_Im001037.jpg

red x

well, thats one way to waste an awesome engine.

datsun 510 > datsun Z

why is it a waste if it’s going into something lighter???

porb wont be a very good Roll racing car, thats why :kekegay:

i dunno if its just me, but unless he plans on having that as a track-only drag car, i think its a waste. why put a motor like that into a piece of shit platform? i’d much rather have a car that looks cool, has decent interior, and handles good. even if it is just a track car, i’m sure he could find something alittle cooler to drop that into. BlkP42E :rolleyes: wow, u faggets really run stuff into the ground, way beyond the point of being funny.

It’s FaggOt :embarassd

:stick: :stick:

… i was going to respond, but you aren’t worth it… no matter what i say, it’s not going to register with you if this is your thinking.

i think the guy would hold the pride in himself that not only did he build a fast car, but he did something that no one else has done… how many datsun’s with viper motors do you see? about the same amount as your :greddy: vettes :greddy: minus 10 million

you’re a typical vette owner: “nothing is better, more sporty, nicer, more luxurious than a vette” :barf:

get a clue please.

yep… corvettes are DEFINATELY overrated

someone post a pic of that datsun with the infiniti engine in it, the blue one… post that next to a vette and lets see whats noticed first.

if someone wants to build a datsun w/ a viper engine, then fine. no, its not something you see every day, but does that automatically mean I have to like it??? its a project i dont think is that great of an idea…my opinion. that has nothing to do w/ vettes at all so what the fuck r u even talking about. you type the same shit everytime when you respond to a post of mine…its fucking pointless.

i hope he’s not one of those guys that comes to a car show/ car cruise with his stock vette like its something we want to look at
if i want to look at a stock vette i’ll go to a dealer

…and people are sometimes like …“well its clean”…hell yeah it better be clean, cause most of the time they are brand new or only a couple yrs old

but a lot of viper owners are the same way.

did i say anything about roll racing???

f off

:ugh2: :ugh2: :ugh2: :ugh2: :ugh2:

v10 is overated

I think vettes have there place, hell i grew up around them…but i agree they aren’t the most thuper’ist awesome’ist car ever. So, …why can’t it die???

i think the datsun is different, and good for the guy doing something different. …and it willl probably hook up with some 315/35’s or something :wink:

everything that isn’t GM is overrated to you :rolleyes:

The Z is a fucking classic.

“looks cool”? I’ll take the look of a timeless beauty of the 240z over a C5 Corvette that everyone and their mother owns.

Mr. K should slap you.

“Duh…why restore a classic car when it won’t be all comfy and shit? A real sports car has 1000lb of extra luxury weight.”

coming from a v6 camaro driver