The other side of Niagara Falls

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060205/1017566.asp

I know it’s someone on this forum… :hang:

fjdksa;jfksda; fjkds;ajfkdsa;fdjjafksja;fljdk;jfk;s;ajdfksajkfdjsakfjdk;sa;jfkd;;sjakfdjsakfjdksajfkldsjafkdjaskhgkdahgkhdakghdakl;!!!

That’s the place that my friend and I turned in to take pictures of the skeazy people, but we turned from the middle lane and hit a “snowbank” i mean white cavalier.

theres hookers in niagara falls ny ?

jesus tap dancing christ … WHY ?

the number one city in america to go to if you want a free fuck, and bitches still manage to sell sex ?

thats like selling ice to eskimo’s

my friend just sent me that link this morning cuz they just went up there last night…

SEDUCTIONS is gross… it makes sense that men who want to do those dirty strippers wouldn’t have a problem killing them too.

seductions can not have any girls that are more gross then the short skinney black chick that 24kt had … she had an annalena hagalena set of teeth in her head and a pussy that had been hit with a blender … lol

last i knew, that girl was working at one of the jewelry kiosks @ Mckinley Mall

Seductions yugh.

“Want a good time?”

I think the girls you are talking about still works at 24kt…oh man…she is very gross

well i dont know how many black girls work there, but one got fired fro stealing from the bar money …

when was the last time you weer there ? im wondering if haley still works thre …

if its the same girl, my ex Shelly knows her from high school, i was at the mckinley mall with shelly and she recognized her and they starting talking about highschool, and im standing there going “where do i know her from”

after we started walking away, i blurt out, OMG, i know where i know her, shes a stripper at 24kt gold … she was begging me for money"

needless to say shelly was piiiiiiiiisssed at me … im so insensitive

that was friday of last week…she was black, short and super skinny. She was begging my frined for cash…lol

first and last time at 24kt will never go there again…

lol, yup, thats the one …

i was there to see my friend haley, and that black chick was tryin for my junk …

drdos dragge d me there on his bday onve the only good looking girl had a harry ass. jeg and violator should remember