The question that shouldn't be asked on a forum

What good nationwide/international forums are there out there? Honda tech used to be decent due to the sheer number of people contributing to it (despite lots of retarded people and an equal amount of hate). but recently it’s been a shit show with only a fraction of the posters it used to have.

I flipped over on to NWP for a little bit, but the crowd seems to be all about trendy aesthetics and I prefer performance builds.

Can anyone suggest a site that has enough contributing members to keep things interesting? It doesn’t have to be a honda forum.

I have browsed rx7club.com for almost 10 years now, but that’s only because I’ve dreamed of owning an FD forever. But that’s always been one that I like to go back to.

honda = k20a.org IMO is one of the best forums out there although its specific to one type of motor

honda-tech is still great for the fab/drag racing section

iwsti.com

The car lounge.

I thought that one had a ton of potential, lots of contributors, but I hate the organization.

ls1tech is one I frequent a lot for tech info.

I would find a better website for technical info. Trust me

lol. got any suggestions? (I take just about all technical info online with a grain of salt anyways… Never know who’s giving good advise vs sounds good advise)

Wnyfbody? I frequent that one as a lurker

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php

Depends on the type of info, for LSx engine tech info I would check out speedtalk or yellowbullet

vwvortex car lounge.

do they have a builds section or a general technical section? It looks like everything is in the car lounge main forum or split up between VW/Audi.

That’s what I was looking for, thanks! (Prob going to do a LSx engine into my '97 when I bring her back to life. Only thing holding me back is the PCM and if I can put a '96 VIN into a newer PCM. I’ve got lots of people telling me no, and a few saying yes and here’s how to do it; damn emissions plug-in BS)

yellowbullet for sure.

zilvia usually has some pretty bad ass build threads. some on the fab work on that site is awesome

nyspeed

nissanmurano.org for my Murano
ls2gto.com for my gto

Regardless of what JnJ says…

LS1tech still has good tech info if you know how to search properly and vet stupid comments…

HPTuners forum also has good stuff JnJ could probably learn some stuff from there.