Specific Makes In Automotive Section

Im sure this has been brought up before but I believe many people would enjoy and benefit from a specific: make, model, series or even motor type sections in the Automotive section of the boards (or even in sub categorys)

for example

General Automotive

Technical Info

B series section

D series section

EJ series secton

VQ …

KA…

ect

mabey even more broad by just makes

idk… I would like to see it

The board doesnt see enough traffic for that. Go post on HondaTech if you want that.

they have alot of forums that are directly made for that, ex… ka-t.org , the site stated above and so forth, if your looking to be specific there are alot of boards directed to that.

100 forums with 3 posts each or 3 forums with 100 each? I’ll take option B.

definitely not.

have you considered all of the fox bodies, f-bodies, bimmers, datsuns, vdubs, scoobies, hondas, yotas, loti, etc.

I still don’t think this is a tech specific forum. more gen auto & gen support. go to honda-tech for series specific works.

aids

theres no way…cause then were do you stop? also if someone really has a SPECIFIC question they’ll just go to their car specific forum, i know i do :stuck_out_tongue:

lol.
i want a lotus specific forum.

no one discusses anything technical anyways :lol:

It wouldn’t work very well, we would have to add more sections by the day for every new vehicle or motor, and their would only be about 1 or 2 post in in any one. Also it would make the site incredible painful to navigate scrolling through all the makes and models. That’s why their are other model specific boards out there.

gay

I want a BikerFry subforum. All me all the time! :pimp:

i think getting a general Off-Roading subforum was difficult enough. Nay for me.

This idea is almost as bad as the jump to conclusions mat.

…and look how oft it is used. :eekdance:

edit- 37 threads in the last year.

I could just see the loti sub-forum… pictures of newman doing stupid things in the elise & jdmr2 posting washed & wax pics of the esprit

in the last year? it’s only been up for LESS THAN 3 months…and it’s not even off-roading “season”. FYI.

its a … JUMP to conclusions map…get it?

uh, what? no its not.

jump to conclusions mat. as in floor mat, wrestling mat, etc… sheesh. lol

http://img274.imageshack.us/img274/4894/jumptoconclusions2xk.jpg

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/user_images/pics/1/245000/ngbbs3c48f1755fcfb.jpg

No to individual makes, models, engines, trim levels, tire sizes, etc. Too much.

Nikuk needs to watch Office Space this weekend.