The SLAMMED thread!

1. If you can fit the stock scissor jack under your car GTFO!
  2. If you ain’t tucking tire, GTFO! (exception: smaller diameter than 195/45-15)
  3. If you’re gonna post a picture of your car parked on your front lawn, GTFO!
  4. If you’re gonna post a picture of your car from an ant’s eye view, GTFO!
  5. If you’re gonna post a picture of your car in a dip or driveway to make your car look lower, GTFO!
  6. If you’re gonna start your post with “My car isn’t slammed, but…”, GTFO!
  7. If you’re gonna start your post with “This is low as my suspension goes…” and you know damn well your car doesn’t belong in here compared to others, GTFO!
  8. If you’re gonna mention in your post that your roads are fucked up so you had to raise up your car, yet you still post a picture of it raised up rather than slammed, GTFO!
  9. If you’re gonna post a picture of your car photoshopped to be slammed just so you can post in this thread, GTFO!
    End of rules.

actually there is more rules, but im not gonna type them all. im lower than most miata’s in the US. im on multiple real car forums (yea…i went there) and they all seem to think i am qualified as slammed, and they dont live in the northeast. stop hating on me just cause MY car is actually slammed. im sorry i dont have a sky high bro-rod (camaro) and think i can talk shit.