The Spill Canvas @ Club Infinity 6/4

Anyone plan on going to see The Spill Canvas tonight at club infinity? Steel Train, Sing it Loud and Ludo are going too, should be a pretty cool show for $17.

Yeah, I am getting dragged to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha not too excited huh? spill canvas is a little emo for me, but i like ludo and sing it loud, they’re not too bad

i thought spill canvas was for chicks?? :shrug:

my ex loved 'em.

Yeahh spill canvas :tdown:. I cant stand that shit but if you like it go for it. How is infinity for shows? ive only been to town ballroom and a few other places?

infinity is actually pretty good, i played there a few times with my old band, they have a good setup, not too crowded, staff is pretty cool too

would have liked to go and see the spill canvas, but i would rather watch the hockey game. awesome place to see a show tho(and play a show for that matter). not really sure who the other bands are either.

idk.

She wants to see Spill Canvas.

what’d you think of it tonight? it was pretty good i must admit, ludo was funny as hell in a weird way

I was actually gonna go check this out tonight, i kinda enjoy the spill canvas…BUT this all-consuming research paper took precedence.

Glad to hear it was a decent show though. I like infinity. Between the large bar and “up-close” feel with the bands with plenty of room to move around, it’s just a great venue.

I made friends with a crew of future Sweet Home grads.

UGH!

Good times. Shit was interesting. Bands were great live… I won’t hold my breath on their albums for some reason… lol

I had a great night. Not going to lie.