BUCKETHEAD 7/28

well for anyone who knows buckethead he is one of the greatest guitarists i’ve ever heard. he’s gonna be at club infinity for some reason next monday and he will melt all of your faces. i am definitely going and i’m gonna party my ass off. post up if you want to/ are going and we will take some shots. for those of you who are unfamiliar with him prepare to be mindblown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR7JyNE4My0

i may go to kfc and pick up some buckets to wear to depending on how wasted i am.

Face is melted…

i have tonnss of buckethead tracks… love playing Jordan in GH2

Isn’t this the same night Foo Fighters are gonna be at the War Memorial in Roc?

well no shit…

i would love to see him live… dude is creepy as fuck

do it jam, i plan on drinking much whiskey :jam:

I might go depending on my work schedual.

I might go. Should be awesome.

EVERYONE GO BECAUSE I AM

Got my tix! the chick at Tops was like, “What type of music do they sing?” I just laughed.

That’s when you give them a blank stare and say slowly in a deep voice “You wouldn’t understand”

Look for the bald kid with the beard kicking ass and come introduce yourself

how much are tix?

well?

Everyone must be in the hospital cause their faces melted off.

LOL

But can he play buckethead on expert level?

appearently dude is like 40. I had no idea, the first time i heard of him was when he was playing with guns n roses at the vmas a few years ago.

un fucking real. Thank you Master Shredder. What a show. I even got in the small moshpit for a few songs.

That One Guy was pretty cool too.

BTW I saw like 84 people there that were bald with beards kicking ass. I was the goofy guy with the drenched red shirt.

LOL you were standing right next to me! I had army boots and a black soil work shirt. That pit was the only one in the whole show and I tried to be in the middle the whole time.

The show was AMAZING. From his playing, to the numchucks, throwing out the starwars figures, just awesome.

Not sure if you guys know, but hes like 7’0 tall and those guitars he had are custom built to be bigger than normal because his hands are so big.