the time has came.

Nice car man… always liked 'em

paints deff gonna need a buff. i sent it through a touchless today, its a black 1993 car, its not that great, but i didn’t think it would be.

has r1 lip rear bumper but isn’t an r1 according to previous owner.

only n/a fds are 20b swaps

i want new wheels, i’d have to get extended studs for the volks too, lug nuts wouldn’t even bite on the stud. but i just want something new, nothing that i had on the mr2.

FDs were built for advans. Any model advan looks tits on these cars

does it have that massive Bose stereo and sound ducting in the hatch area?

things a pile… funny as hell to watch you climb through the hatch to get out though. (couldnt open the door when it was on the trailor…)

it has the shit in the hatch still, the bose stereo isn’t in it anymore. i need to take that shit out.

its suprisingly heavy for what it is.

AWESOME.

dude those volks look BAD FUCKING ASS on there. do it.

Niiice dude! I love it!

Nice pickup!! Anxious to see what you do with the car.

:thumb

when and if you off those stock wheels LMK i may be interested!

i usually don’t sell my stock wheels, i now will be selling my stock mr2 wheels since i don’t own the car anymore. and there needs to be less wheels at my house.

i wanted that thing

car looked great … tonight

Dam you elliot… :wink:

20b’s are sequential biturbo just like the 13b turbo in your car :wink: Cosmo came with both of these motors for choosing.

Uber nice car Elliot. FD’s look really nice and drive really nice as well. And def get those GTC’s on there some way, or baller set of Advan’s as mentioned prior…

and do me a favor elliot?

lose that spoiler? kthx.

Sick dude… I love those cars too! cant wait to see what you do to it.

thats a great looking car, congrats. id probably take that over an mr2 any day myself.

Good choice:thumbup