The time has come ……

I’d like to start off by saying sorry to the men on NYSpeed that have had relationships with me in the past or to those who still have feelings for me.

1. Skunk, I’m sorry I moved away and our long distance affair didn’t last.
  2. Rubicant – When you wear your Oakley’s – I still can see you looking at my ass.
  3. Lafengas – I’m sad we couldn’t honeymoon in Costa Rica together.
  4. Howie- I moved to Vermont because I couldn’t take living so close to you in NYC and not being together with you.
  5. Mike Palka- Your true feelings came out when you were drunk – you told me you loved me.
  6. Rx3 – Your ninja skills never ceased the amaze me, that movie we made back in the 1990’s is still available at local shops, those were the days.
  7. Passgrass – your man massages have been known to make my toes curl, I hope to continue your skills, but not on me.
  8. Onyx – you had your chance to come out of the closet with me that night up at my lake house, but you choose not to.
  9. Ninja matt – what happened in nyc stays in nyc.

I’m sure I missed some people, so please feel free to chime but….

Now, the time has come, to reveal that as of last night – I’m off the market. Kristen (Mrs. Karus) and I are getting married. I’ll let you boys know when the Bachelor party is so we can have one last Bow Chika Wow Wow together. I’m thinking Vegas or Peppermints? Thoughts?

Ring Details - to much for you to afford pal :stuck_out_tongue:

so much for putting a 20% down payment on a house this year :slight_smile:

Pics of the ring:

Congrats Jon, one pussy for the rest of your life… :wink:

Kidding, congrats, best of luck to both of you!

EDIT - two pussies, I forgot to mention yours.

congrats … i’m throughly happy being married and one puss forever isn’t so bad … especially if it can do tricks :wink:

wow I am so sorry to hear :(.

lol j/k…congrats to you and kristen!!!

I’m sooo happpppppppy for you guys …:):):slight_smile: but Kris, i thought you were my life partner, what will i ever do?

Now, he said he was no longer going to be a man lover… i never said I’d give you up :slight_smile: <3 D…

Thanks everyone!!! We’re excited!

Congrats :tup:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lol @ rick about two vaginas… ive made this assumption before.

congrats guys…im really happy for you though :tup:

but im still upset jon :frowning:

i do feel loved though… i was the # 1 man in his life…

SUCKERS!

edit:

on a side note…after the spirit of hearing this last night… i did call 87fox and propose to him… seeing that jon screwed us both over… figured it was the right thing to do.

he said yes!

From the way you guys come off, I thought you were already married… :slight_smile:

Holy poo, congratulations.

congrats :tup:

grats! that’s a clean hand

All the best to both of you.

Congrats to both of you whom I’ve never met lol.

hmm thought you were already married… lol

well congrats, its great times - don’t let the wedding planning suck too much of the fun out of it :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks everyone… we’re doing a “destination wedding” - but we’re coming back to B-lo to celebrate !! I’ll keep ya’ll posted on dates.

congrats.enjoy everyday.

congratulations. :jam:

Congrats to you both :tup:

Babies? Babies? BABIES?

:bsflag:

:stuck_out_tongue:
Congrats you two! :tup: