the trash roaming around boarders books..

So I dumped off a dozen or so packages at the dhl counter near walden avenue, then decided to stop into the Boarders book store on walden.

I’m roaming around looking for the donald trump book, and finally come across it in the back. I start thumbing through it and notice that they put the money books right near the rap music cd section.

First i hear this ghetto rap music blaring out of the tester headphones, then I see these 3 high school aged kids (white). I seriously wish I had a mini camcorder because this could have been some youtube shit.

So its these 3 kids. The first has a fade haircut, and a baby blue north carolina tarheels velour sweatsuit on. He’s wearing a yankees hat with the tags still on it, and camoflage timberland boots with the tags still on them.

The other two kids, they were wearing similar attire. The one had on a pelle pelle shirt.

So i’m listening to the first kid talk to the other kids.

Every word they say is total ebonics. I’m laughing my ass off.

He’s blasting this crap music into the headphones telling his friend “listen son, let me blaze this joint for you”

“uh nah son thats my word”

“word that shit is mad hot”

Then they start addressing eachother using the N word “my N” “blaze this for this little N”

They were being so loud and disturbing that one of the employees came up to them and asked them to leave.

Its the saddest and the funniest thing i’ve seen all week.

yo thoze be my niggaz holmes dont be steppin. lol

i do like NC stuff though, even though i dont wear it…

well on that note… i just found out work will reimburse me for all the books i buy.

ah ha.

I’m sure they’re going to amount to fine contributing members of society. :hang:

lol. i sometimes talk in ebonics in public places, to clerks, etc… i always get :bloated: faces

also, it’s “borders”

also, i thought this was going to be amount the large amount of garbage blowing around duke road next to the old wegmans…

i was gonna say, i’ve never heard of boarders.

did you pick up a dictionary while you were there?

no just a little book called “lick my nuts, thank you very much”

God I hate ebonics. talk about raping a language to the 10th degree. Do they not realize that they sound like completely uneducated retards?

yes they do, but they think its the thing, ohh well let them sound like asshats

:lol:

These are the kind of kids I see roaming Gowanda.

:lol: I used to go to vocational with a bunch of Gowanda kids and I agree… 99% are Thugz Y0! All sportin their ICP Shirts, timberland boots and South Pole jeans

http://www.ps2storm.com/PS2/upload/CoolBoarders2001_ps2.jpg

haha… seriously the guy spells the name of a biz wrong and people jump all over it…

when people can’t even spell two to too where we’re were and billions of other words.

ebonics is fine, as long as it’s not used in business, school, etc. how else are u gonna talk shit on the court? “excuse me sir, please don’t mind me while i parade around you making one look silly; proceed to place the ball in the net with a massive amount of authoritive presence; and enthusiastically jump up and down nimbly while showing you that my skills are more highly defined than yours in the game of basketball.” or “YO BITCH WORD WHAT THE FU*K IS UP YOU GOT SCHOOLED PUNK GET OFF DIS COURT I’LL SMOKE YO’ ASS AGAIN NIGGA GET YOU GARBAGE SHIT OUT SON”

Seems the cause of the fire was these stress-release candles. I-RO-NY

Damn son dont hate, paticipate :mamoru:

That sentence should look like this:

No, I just bought a little book called, “,.”

Really, go buy a dictionary. I will even buy one for you.

Hey man I’ve been spell checking all my posts so ha! lol.

haha actually they have been really good

actually smarty pants, book titles are UNDERLINED, they are not put in quotes. And the comma wouldn’t need to be there. So plz do a nice job on the nut licking, k, thanks.