The Weather

IS FUCKING GREAT!!!:mad:

SNOW DAY!!

make up in june when its warm!!!:rofl:

Actually we make it up before June. When we have odd 3 day weekends for no reason, we make it up then. It was perfect timing today too casue I had 3 midterms!

Originally posted by lucid INTERVAL
Actually we make it up before June. When we have odd 3 day weekends for no reason, we make it up then. It was perfect timing today too casue I had 3 midterms!

school sucks quit and become a plumber!

Originally posted by Pewterss
make up in june when its warm!!!:rofl:

warm and june in pittsburgh is a major contritiction. What we were lucky to break 73 average last june. It fucking blew.

73 is warm, i think your confusing warm with hot

Originally posted by dg11
73 is warm, i think your confusing warm with hot

Yeah well what ever it was it wasn;t summer weather. IMO summer weather sucked last year. A lot of rain, and not hot enough.

NO school today thanks to the snow :slight_smile: wahoo

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Yeah well what ever it was it wasn;t summer weather. IMO summer weather sucked last year. A lot of rain, and not hot enough.
if you what shit above 85 degrees go
some where else. that is too fucking hot

Originally posted by Quik
if you what shit above 85 degrees go
some where else. that is too fucking hot

No but it would be nice to see atleast 85 so we can go out on the boat without needing a dry suit, and 2 fleece pull overs… :bigthumb:

Yea this weather really does suck ass. I wake up and see giant ass snowflakes. Of course on my day off so i’m stuck at home :mad:

No but it would be nice to see atleast 85 so we can go out on the boat without needing a dry suit, and 2 fleece pull overs… :bigthumb:

boat on pittsburgh rivers :puke:

no snow here, just ice

Originally posted by Quik
boat on pittsburgh rivers :puke:

Its not that bad up by lock three. That where we usually stay. The mon on the other had you just have to watch out for floating bodies and barges carring radioactive material…:eek3:

Its not that bad up by lock three. That where we usually stay. The mon on the other had you just have to watch out for floating bodies and barges carring radioactive material…:eek3:

you must beforgeting all the shit that floats down the river till
alcozaine