The white batmobile in North Buff

LOL. They call him Bladez cause his arms are so skinny they’re like samurai swords.

What do you mean she seen you at the gas station she dont drive nowhere and she deosnt get outta the truck when i stop. dont bull shit me i dont have time for it.

I dont give a fuck if its a corrola or a lotus or a fucking bentley, their all piece of shit imports

wait you mean she got your number? we need to talk then. what time you out of work, shell give it to me real soon.

quoted for fucking epic awesomeness

You sound like a contender for redneck of the year

Quite the classy fellow aren’t you Hoss.

and now normal people can read it

edit: it’s weird, he uses capitalization and punctuation though lol.

Haha, I was thinking of a joke to make but im just so overwhelmed…

Edit : 26 Viewers and counting… we haven’t had a shitshow like this in a while.

I <3 this thread.

lol.

ok man. call me up. I’ll shoot her a text to let her know you’ll be asking for it.

:wink:

OH. PS: I don’t “work”…

see the 3 words under my name, you fuck.

hey sean jon i just accidentally 93mb of rar files what should i do? is this dangerous?