Theory of a deadman concert

anyone here go? it was sunday night at the icon, it was a pretty decent show. the first band was pretty bad, the singer wasn’t real good, the bass could have been lower, drums a bit louder. the second band, six pin, was very good even though i have never heard them, i still appreciated what they brought to the table. theory was great. they had a signing session at the end and my friends and i got our pictures with them, seemed like pretty cool guys. there were so few people there that i doubt anyone on here was there but i thought i would throw it out there.

the icon is such a bad venue, i don’t know who would stoop to that level and play there…kidding only don :wink:

i get it, nobody was there, please delete this thread.

or just maybe everybody here thinks ur a big tool and doesnt bother responding to ur posts? just a thought.

just kidding man i just thought ur thread needed some loving. by the way im pretty broke now and downtown isnt looking too good for me anymore. haha so call me when u have another fire. and dont make it at like 12 this time.

cuz that cost money :bloated:

this is certainly a possibility. i will accept this as constructive criticism and not an insult.

don’t fucking patronize me

a thousand apologies, your highness, i had no idea that midnight on a friday was past your bed time. have your secretary call me some time and we can set up a good time for ME to have a fire at MY house that is convenient for you.

if you give me shit like this again, i’ll throw ANOTHER pocket knife through your rear window.

rofl :rofl:

ha ha ha…so u wanna play that game huh? actually i was in another county that night. where u ask? i was partying with mr. philips. yes that is bucky philips for those of u who have been living under a rock for the past 5 months. maybe next time ill be nice enough to bring him to YOUR house for YOUR fire.

and one other thing i forgot to mention, your headlights are gay and i will keep flaming on u until u get new ones. :smiley:

i have stock headlights. if you have a problem with them, i suggest you take the issue up with honda. at least i don’t have black pieces of plastic covering MY headlights…did you get your new angel eyes in yet? i know those will look soooooo sexy on the ranger… imagine all the boys you will get :hitit: :wink:

well i didnt need them to get you??? and no i didnt get my angel eyes yet. soon enough u will see them in ur rear view mirror and yes i know thats where they will stay, but i will make sure that they are nice and bright for ya.

he gets that alot :wink:

this thread sucks lol nothing relevant going on in here