They found Malaysia Flight 370!!!!

@JayS

Found it

^ That’s so wrong.

moved this to network… i also find this very interesting but mostly because the truth isnt out yet… i’m sure it will turn out to be far less interesting that we’re all speculating it might be.

those iranian guys sneaking on the plane with stolen passports is such a twist but they’re saying it isnt terrorism related so i guess this must happen relatively often?

The answer to every question is: money. So I am going with the Illuminati (Rothchild) answer for now… :smiley:

^ People from shitty countries are always trying to sneak into better countries. From what I’ve read the background of these guys makes it very unlikely they were terrorists and much more likely they just wanted out of Iran.

People are amazed that they got on the flight with fake passports copied from ones reported stolen years ago but again, we’re talking about Malaysia. Does it really surprise anyone that there pre-flight screening might not be top tier?

Someones using this as a test…before something bigger goes down

Stolen passports get used to fly internationally all day, every day. If it didn’t work, then people wouldn’t steel passports.

In many countries, all it takes is a quick bribe to get where you’re going. In 3rd world countries, bribes are standard even if your shit is legit.

It’s a red herring.

I’d be VERY interested in getting more insight into what’s really going on from an Incident Response perspective. Would love to be a fly on the wall.

Shit, I’ve gotten on flights leaving the country & coming back in with a ticket that didnt match my passport. No one even noticed till my last connection of 4 total flights.

I’m most interested in this engine data. It makes zero sense that Rolls would come forward with this, getting their name in the news tied to a jet that likely just crashed, if it wasn’t true.

I agree

• Updated - - -

Steel passports would never work they’d easily be found by some type of scanning device

Tonight on unsolved mysteries, a plane disappears in mid air…

Amelia erhardt kind of situation?

0/10

Money on NK :slight_smile:

Vaporized

A NK missile just missed a plane the day before according to some reports.

^^^^^ blown out to sea?

Listening to all sources thus far the likelihood is that it landed somewhere.

Did anyone bother to see if this silly SOB was on the manifest?

http://theatregold.com/gold/wp-content/themes/shopperpress/thumbs/davidcopperfieldp1.jpg

Just stumbled on this… Lol

• Updated - - -

WSJ says three tracking devices shut down during flight.

The answer is simple.

Aliens.