They found Malaysia Flight 370!!!!

It was on a tread mill!
Seriously though, no thread yet?!? This story gets more weird everyday.

It’s pretty neat the engines remotely fire off reports and other diagnostic info

:tinfoilhat:

I’ve read a lot about this story. What amazes me is that they have not come up with better technology than the little black box. With all of today’s modern technology, there is no way to get real time data off the airplane and stored somewhere on land? It’s probably at the bottom of the ocean and will never be found.

There were reports that people’s cell phones were still “on” because their families tried calling and were not cut off or whatever.

The only explanation I saw that made sense was this: The cell phone data is stored in the last tower it has reception in, thus the phone appears to be in service and on, but it is eventually deleted. Kind of like when someone calls and leaves you a voicemail, but your phone never rings. There were also chat sessions open with people who were missing, but they eventually went offline as well.

So basically the technology is there, but they haven’t actually adopted it yet for all aircrafts?

If a plane was on a tread mill Would Rolls Royce know it?

Well the engines offloaded diagnostic data to back to whoever

I can only assume it wouldn’t take much to send out the GPS coordinates every couple min via some data stream.

I don’t know how they haven’t at least reported by now what the floating objects were that the Chinese satellites picked up. Obviously there are currents and everything, but they had GPS coordinates, they can’t be that hard to find.

You definitely get the feeling Malaysia is dropping the ball. Between Malaysia, Vietnam and China you’re not exactly talking about your top 3 picks for managing a crisis/search though. Pretty crazy that you’ve got the engine manufacturer saying “we have data showing it was in the air for 4 hours after it went missing” and Malaysian officials are going “nananananan I can’t hear you, that didn’t happen nanananana”.

Someone knows whats up, theyre just not saying.
I mean cmon, we can have satellites that can read a book from space but cant find a damn plane! And not some 2 seater…a damn Boeing 777

?

Someone get the Kahana out there already. Make sure you bring this guy.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100406214531/lostpedia/images/3/3a/Danielseason5.jpg

Good stuff from other forums

1. The Chinese have been hacking technology firms in the USA for a long time. Free Scale is most probably one of them.
> http://www.theguardian.com/world/201…ims-tech-firms
2. The Chinese hackers found out that so many of the engineers would be on a single flight.
3. The Chinese then setup 2 Iranian lads with easy access to fake passports an tickets.
> have a couple of Chinese spies act as black market dealers in Thailand, sell some passports and then allow easy purchasing of plane tickets in Phuket.

How did it happen?

1. Once the flight took off, the Chinese remote disabled the communications equipment. Either through a laptop that had been carried on-board by a passenger or by another means.
2. The Chinese disabled the transponder and beacons on the plane.
3. The Chinese remotely controlled the plane, dropped it down to a level under radar and flew it to an isolated base
> this explains why fisherman reported seeing a low flying plane
4. The Chinese landed the plane, executed everyone EXCEPT the engineers
> they didn’t want anyone to know what happened, this is why they didn’t just kidnap them. They want the world to think the planes destroyed.

This would explain:

1. Why the plane dropped in and out of radar. Flying low doesn’t always work.
2. The passengers mobiles are ringing. Maybe the Iranians weren’t diligent enough to go through baggage and smash all the phones
3. Why the Malaysians were fed reports they tracked the plane 100’s of kms away in the wrong direction
4. Why the media seemed to focus on the Iranian nationals
5. Why no pieces has been found
6. The black box isn’t transmitting (Apparently it should for 30 days, unless its been turned off) aaaand I’m guessing the Chinese have the technology to do this.

Four days after the missing flight MH370 a patent is approved
by the Patent Office

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.

Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders.

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders
equally share the dividends of the deceased if not
disputed in a will.

If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder
gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.

That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ??

Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.

Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane.
As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were
passengers on the missing plane.

Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by
passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot
do so until the Patent is approved. So when the planewent missing, the patent had not been approved.
Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent
holders declared deceased
I found this lolz since Blackstone just purchased the company I work for

#tinfoil

If by “good stuff” you mean stupid internet conspiracy theory nonsense sure. A lot of these can be debunked by someone who’s only barely paid attention to this story.

1. The phones ringing has been explained.
  2. The fake passports was interesting but has been explained.
  3. It’s a big ocean, and they may not even be looking in the right place.
  4. The black box may be transmitting but if it’s at the bottom of the ocean (likely) the signal isn’t going to get through.

Rothchild? Definitely Illuminati then.

Explain the extra 4 hours of time Boeing/Rolls Royce has?

Botched hijacking is my guess at this point.

Explains why the transponder turned off (for some stupid reason these things have an off switch).
Explains the extra time in the air.
Explains the change of course.
Explains why they haven’t found anything yet, since they’re looking in the wrong place.