Things are slow v. Hipster Padlock

http://i.imgur.com/GyTYc.jpg

:clap:

This is awesome

Funny, but nothing a pair of bolt cutters can’t take care of.

Yeah, but you have to trust someone with bolt cutters right next to your ear. lol

LMFAO!

Good.

streched ears is fucking lame.

photoshopped

lame or not i dont think anyone has the right to do something like this to a random person.

If someone had the right to do this to another person, they wouldn’t have to “run like fuck.”

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

so awesome.

I just wanted to see someone walking around crying with a master lock attached to their ear. Lol.

Used to have to watch out for strait edgers and Mods on 6th street in Austin, run up to try to knock your beer out of your hand and try to cut you with a strait razor… Buddy of mine got cut real bad, Derby hat wearing mother-fucker got stomped by a crew of angry Skinheads.

Mods wouldn’t typically do that. Straight edge fucks would.

On a different note a couple kids I knew back in the day used to hang masterlocks from their ears to stretch the lobe out and make sizing up much easier

Bolt cutters are too mainstream

[QUOTE=)><(((x>;3311432]Mods wouldn’t typically do that. Straight edge fucks would.

On a different note a couple kids I knew back in the day used to hang masterlocks from their ears to stretch the lobe out and make sizing up much easier[/QUOTE]

So punks beating up mods? Had nothing to do with Mods being dicks cutting you with a straight razor…

Punks and Mods? What are we in Salt Lake City in 1985?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Or England -__0