Things I should do

New jdm motor swap going in, what are some things I should do?

tb, water pump.
change the oil

is gsr timing belt and water pump and ls tb tensioner all the same?

check the clutch

already got that ordered thanks

JDM? i dont know what that means?

so funny

get a left hand drive wiring harness.

still got my old one, but if i had to go find a left hand drive could i get one from an integra?

do you use a right handed screw driver or a left handed screw driver on a jdm motor?

How many times are you gonna try to ruin this thread? please refrain from the comments

Yes.

i cant help it. its jdm this and jdm that and jdm who and jdm when. maybe i wish i could be jdm owning an eclipse and all. sure its Mitsubishi and THATS japanese but my car was made in Illinios and wasn’t even offered in Japan

Jealously.

expect your car to be missing the harness sometime soon

hey stupid question but I dont know this, I have the resistor box wired into my old harness, if im running the stock 270s or whatever they are will the resistor box mess it up?

i got an extra rhd harness you can have.

yes. you were running dsm 450 or 550’s? last year. and they required a lower voltage (resistor box) to work properly with your car. but the stock 270’s dont need that. so take it out.

ha yeah super jealous
:bigok:

what a pain in the ass thats gonna be, wiring the rights ones back to each other. They were 450s and what good is a rhd harness gonna do i need a lhd

im saying you aint getting my lhd one cuz i need it. hahah

oh thats alright makes no difference when its stolen haha

do you happen to have your old header still?