Think I found wheels for the 996...

do you want to stretch the tire at all or do you just want a flush tire and rim combo to meet with the line of the rear quarter?

how much room do people have on the back side of the rim tire to the closest suspension components for the stock rim w/o the spacers?

i think an 18x12 et +40 with a 315/30r18 would be ok

you’ll be almost a 1/2 inch closer to the suspension components and you’ll be 0.8 inch’s further outside toward the fender from the stock rim dimensions, which should sit pretty flush with the fender (the spacers that you said people use push the wheel out 0.6 - 0.7 inch’s closer to the fender) so 0.8 should be fine, maybe running a 305 as opposed to a 315 would give you that little extra clearence to really make it look “tucked”

call me i’ll work with ya on it to find a good size for ya

can that car actually steer?

thats the rear dude

unless Porsche has released red headlamp covers

shit, didnt realize that. Looked like a front fender

:facepalm holly shit

yes, centerlock hubs are in order.

12" wheels require work to get in without rubbing, GT2 fitment territory. 11’s are the no hassle way to go on the 996, 28 offset.

Good wheel choice :slight_smile:

Centerlock is way too much of a pita.

Shit ain’t a race car, it’s a badass street duty car that will probably see track time?

18x11et28 do it!

Why not BBS LM-R though :shifty :slight_smile:

http://www.0-60mag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/bbs-gold-lmr-wheel-with-back-milling.jpg

Either way, sick wheels dude. Truly sick.

LM-R’s only come in 19 and bigger.

great choice cant wait to see what they look like on your car…

Go 11inch.

shut up stock wheeled supra boy:retardclap

You’re apparently confused sir.

An Ion driver just told a Supra guy to shut up. This is it. 2nd coming of Jesus. I’m grabbing beer, shotgun and heading for the basement.

Id go with the 11’s personally. The 315 will sit nicer on it(imo) rather than a tucked look that you’ll get on a 12" rim. Plus, having more dish is always a good thing!!

:rofl

He is correct.

Crazy right? Ion guys are no joke.

no need for a 12". i have 11" on the zed and fit a 315 with room to spare.

Volks are gone already.

whats the deal with these cars? whats done and whats not?