Think I found wheels for the 996...

http://www.carnewal-europe.com/cpx/p033.jpg
BBS Racing wheels w/ aluminum center. They also offer a magnesium center that’s cheaper, but not as strong.

I’m just trying to decide on sizes.
18x8.5 +40 for the front is a definite

For the rears, it’s either:
18x11 +28
18x12 +45

I don’t know if the 18x12’s will have any rubbing issues just yet, and if so, how it can be fixed. I’d be running a 315 wide tire on the 12" rears.

My current rear wheel is 18x11 +45. Most people do around a 15-17mm rear spacer in order to make them sit flush, so the 18x11 +28 would be pretty much perfect fitment.

Any wheel gurus wanna chime in on this?

beautiful. great choice…

sexy

BBS FTW!!!:number1

get center locks!

I thought the stock ones looked ok.

Is the car running good now?

I do too, but I need to upgrade.

The car’s running great now. No more leaded gas for me. Ate my WBO2 sensors real fast. Hopefully I’ll have the car back Monday or Tuesday with some great numbers.

But for the wheels:
Anyone here (who knows what they’re talking about) wanna chime in on the sizing/offset?

luckily the bosch wb02’s are cheap.

id say run as everyone else is with your car, if the +28 fits with a 11. do itttt

Well thats good to hear. Its gotta suck having two broken nice cars.

Wheels look awesome! BBS FTW!

Get a real wideband with a real sensor (ahem FJO), and I’m pretty sure I can get you those wheels for a good price.

gotta measure to know for sure.

Ooh I like that alot.

im likeing the choice cossey

Excellent choice

the 18x12 +45 will put the lip 13mm closer to the fender (and 13mm closer to your suspension on the inside if it matters) I dont know if the tire will make up the extra 4mm to make it flush, but it prolly will.

sounds like the 11" wheel will give you more lip, Id go that route

Yea, I’m reading right now about how I’d need to roll fenders and add a bit of negative camber as well. 18x11’s it is.

JVG and Travis… Get at me through AIM.

all the cool kids are doin it

http://www.leded.com/nicefitment/flush9.JPG

Flying Lizard and any of the other GT3 cup cars do not count lol.

hahaa ^ rtrac

those wheels are dope dude !