think i got a cool idea. V. junkyards

while browsing M&M u-pull it earlier this week, i spotted quite a few gems in the yard, some really rare and valuable stuff. i just got an idea…
what about a section in the for sale/WTB/parts forums where we could post interestng parts finds at the local yards in case other members are looking for/want parts? examples from my excursion on tuesday…a COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED 92 INTEGRA GSR b17vtec…only things missing are gas tank hood and headlight…SPOTLESS in the back fenced off lot (marks). also a EF wagon 4x4 civic. pretty untouched as well.

just post that shit in parts trader section

that gsr still there?

GSR!!! yummy… =) nice find!

yeah as far as i know its still there…i talked to the guy. it has 109,000miles, no damage, came in running and driving perfect. teal-green…$3100 for the front clip without hood and one headlight.

maybe a sticky thread like the might meet thread would be a good way to do this? like one in the parts trader.

I dont think a sub section is necessary based on the fact that you can simply post the find in the normal parts trader.

If we couldnt get an offroad subforum I doubt this will fly

eh, i figured it would be worth a shot. but your probably right

Is that suppose to be a deal or something? :gotme:

thats what i said, but thats what they want

thats a lot of money for a motor/tranny that could be all kinds of fucked up.

seriously i think some of those guys think their shit is worth its weight in gold…

well, the b17vtec IS pretty damn rare, and he said there was a guy that left his number and offered $850 for the head if he was willing to break it up. i mean, its valuable, but i still cant see spending that much when a b18 is cheaper

im with you on that one

:word: