Good Finds At M&M ........

hanging out there this morning I spotted a few good finds …

97 ish Teggy GSR … No Motor or Trans … MINT dash and factory cd … rear disc setup …

92-95 SHO … COuple of good usable parts

A Couple of Subby wagons (impreza) … 1 sport (hood intact) 5 speed
1 regular … auto clean

a Near MINT Loyale … only 60k on it … shitload of great parts … car even smelled new

any e30’s?

2 3rd gen firebirds

no bimmers

damn, alright thanks lol.

i like the stock cd player in my '01 gsr better than quite a few aftermarkets i’ve bought. in the name of keeping the glass in the doors, i sold my eclipse and just rock the stockness :tup: someone should pick it up.

what were u looking for?

some parts for the Camry … i need some wheels like whoa

EDIT: nvm

And then you don"t have to worry about some scum bag breaking into your car only to steal the face plate off the deck because he is too fucking retarded to pry the entire thing out of the dash… fucking crack heads.

ROFL. wow people suck at life these days.

I got some parts off that Loyale for my friend’s wagon. Amazing what people scrap. There is a 60K mile '86 Bronco II that had a MINT interior in there, pretty solid body too. A '98 Civic 4-door in back, a '91 Civic hatch, some '95-99 Legacys, several 3rd gen Firebirds, a '68 LTD, a classic 900 hatchback, and all kinds of ordinary shit.

I just got back like 10 min ago, yeah the SHO is clean, I didnt check but last time I was there the motor was undone but not out of the car, also theres a blue Ef hatch up front that other than the rear damage is clean

AirHead … I LOVE the Lincoln … I must have looked that thing over for about 20 min

was there any fords there that were fox platform or related to the fox platform?

anything w/ an 8.8 solid axle would probably work … or even the wimpy 7.x … as long as the rest of the chassis was there

there were a few exploders there … they all had 8.8’s with 3:73’s …

you didnt happen to see any s10 blazers did ya. planned on going there tuesday but if there are’nt many to worth the time.

thanx

plenty there … maybe like 10

good now i know its worth the 30 seconds it takes to get there.

thanx

what camry??? ill call u later or tomorrow