junkyards?

i recently bought a 95 teg and it needs some work…some interior parts were riced out, broken and lost …i kno skyway junkyard has some hondas but there mainly crx’s and old ef hatches, ive never seen a teg there, does anyone know of any junk yards around that have a few tegs…i kno its a long shot because there prob stipped naked if there are any but just seein if anythings local lmk if anyone knows of anything ,
thanks

I haven’t found any in rochester or binghamton. I just picked up a 96 4 dr GSR and need one or two new parts (passenger rear tan door panel and fuel lines)

Skyway is crap, they are a bunch of jerks and are over priced. M&M is the way to go, the cars get raped quick so you will have to go often, but it is worth it and they are real good guys every time I am there. They get a big :tup: from me. It will be hard to find many in any J/Y that are not alredy riced out though.

thanks 01audi ill try m+m…i always talk skyway down or take what i want and walk out ,but yea they are over priced scumbag jurkoffs…where exactly is m+m ive heard but never been there

just got back from skyway and south buffalo , sky way had about 10 crx’s that still had alot of good shit on them , a 92 eg hatch ,and a 4 door 94 teg. South buffalo auto had 2 older early 90’s - late 80’s tegs,an 89 balck prelude si in pretty good condition , no rust i could see and a 95 talon in pretty good condition with 77k on it and one white 94 teg, still alot of good on that also…best thing i found @ south buffalo was a black 94 civic coupe with perfect condition nice tan interior ,seats and everything

i was just there to.I might have seen you there.I was wearing a black shirt and jeans with an ugly brown hat.I seen a couple kids.Possibly you?

yep that was me