Need JunkYard Help

Can anyone recommened any good local Junk Yards to me? I’m in need of a tailgate (but I have good glass) and bumper for my '02 Jeep Grand Cherokee after an unfortunate incident of which I had no control :bloated: I’d like to get this stuff this week, anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

thats going to be hard, I have not seen any larger 99+ vehicles around rochester, talk to geoff he goes to a new one like once a week

call up the place down the street from M&M (same side on williams, right before the underpass) - sometimes they have late-model stuff by luck.

http://wnyoffroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2527 damnit never mind i just noticed it was a grand cherokee not just cherokee sry

those junk yards on william towards buffalo no longer let you go around the yard and look, so it’ll be hard to tell if the product you want to buy is in the condition you really want it in…

skyway on tift street might have one.

M+M maybe but its going to be a rarity.

I think '99-04 has the same bumper, but don’t quote me on it. Not sure on the gate. M&M or Skyway don’t have any Grand Cherokees that new, but one of the other William st. yards probably will. I doubt it will be cheap though.

Call Marks Auto parts(william st), 2060 (william Street), and Clinton Auto wrecking(clinton st), if they dont call Nuwer’s in (holland) they all specialize in late model stuff

Mike PM Dozer, his dad is over at Marks auto parts. He can get anything

Thanks guys.

Howbill Auto Parts will most likely have something they tend to specialize in trucks/SUVs

[quote=“POOPRA,post:10,topic:30013"”]

Mike PM Dozer, his dad is over at Marks auto parts. He can get anything

[/quote]

His dad is??

if you wanna meet up with me at marks, i can get you a really good deal on what you need. i’ve spent thousands at their yards. i get things at good prices now

[quote=“Pauly,post:13,topic:30013"”]

His dad is??

[/quote]

his dad owns it i believe…

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:12,topic:30013"”]

Howbill Auto Parts will most likely have something they tend to specialize in trucks/SUVs

[/quote]

Down in Scio? If so… I refuse to ever deal there again as they screwed me over on a transmission and refused to refund within the 30 days, and not worth the time for small claims court. Bastards.

I’ll ask a few of my friends back home that are big on Jeeps and see what they can come up with.

[quote=“Viper966,post:15,topic:30013"”]

his dad owns it i believe…

[/quote]

dozer=danny???