Junkyard?

Anyone know where I can find a 99 Maxima or maybe even an I30 around here? What junkyards do you guys know of that have entire cars that I can look at (not have to have someone from the front desk look for me, they won’t know what I want).

I need some odd bits and pieces from the engine bay. Vacuum lines and some brackets, etc.

williams lets you walk through and pick your own shit, price though and he usually doesnt have newer cars but its worth a shot

Where is that located? I’d be willing to look as long as he has a 99 (which aren’t THAT new).

williams dont have shit that new and there retated ,go to bills in amsterdam he has a bunch of newer shit not sure of the number but he is in phonebook

Bill’s Auto Parts Inc‎ - more info »
522 Rte 67, Amsterdam, NY‎ - (518) 842-6050‎

Is that it?

Williams is in schenectady.

you got it kid:thumbup

Okay…I’ll give him a call tomorrow.

Google maps returns two different spots though. One is right off of 90 the other is more out in the middle of nowhere. Both have the same number.

Can you tell me right now which one it is?

i think he is on rt 67 but its also not far from 90 so it may be the same spot ,just call in the am

Yeah I guess I’ll have to.

I’m really hoping they have a 99 Cali. Spec.

The Maxima forum has zero 99’s being parted out.

Thanks guys.

Try Post bro’s in Catskill.Walk through…

yeah dont bother with williams, they always rape you on prices and most the dudes that work there are inbred. im not sure if hollenbeck’s would have the parts, but a simple phone call wont hurt and dude knows damn near everything hes got.

Hollenbeck Bros Auto Salvage of Rte 30 A, Sloansville, NY. Phone: 518-868-2279

Is that it?

I’ve never even heard of sloansville lol.

yes sir thats it, kind of a far drive from you, i just realized where you are from lol, but its worth a shot hes got a bunch of late 90s-2000s cars there.

yo man, take me somewhere local and lets get some caprice spindles / rotors for this pig. I don’t wanna grind shit.

alright when you wanna go dawg

Kenny never remembers what he has, atleast when Ive been there or called. Sometimes he’ll say he’s got the parts but then when I got there he didnt or they were all fucked up.
Ive still bought a ton of shit from him and he’s very reasonable with prices. He mostly buys smaller cars like Cavaliers and Neons though.

Kenny??? Theres no one that works at williams named Kenny…If ur refering to the owner its Joe

probably referring to a different salvage yard fluffer.

meh, he always seems to know when i call and im always satisfied with the parts i get and he always gives me good deals on parts:thumbup