anyone want to go junkyarding tomorrow? well, today actually

im thinking about going to m&m u-pull it tomorrow, there are a few things i want to rip off of an e30, mainly hood, a fender if its clean, a rear deck, trunk carpet, some other little odds and ends. im free all day until work at 5, im thinking about leaving here around 11 am or so? call my cell 716-228-5304 if you’re interested.

finding clean body panels at local junkyards is a bitch, especially on the front panels. i had a hell of a time just finding a b13 sentra fender a few years back. there werent many of them in the yards, and the ones that were were smashed in the front.

If ya find any CRX’s Please let me know. Thanks.

or about any ford tor-ass hood please pm asap!!! 2000-2006 is the years im looking for. no dings!

if your looking for crx’s go to skyway on tift street in south buffalo they have @ least 7 of them some are in good shape too and still have alot on them

How about in interior pieces? I need heater controls, and a shit load of other random pieces.

they honeslty have @ least 5 with tons of shit on them and the other two have all the outer panels, just go take a look itl be worth the while for you theres tons there u just gotta look

jam, watch for mk 2’s with usable shit you know i need please. i’d like to go, but i have to work.