M + M u pull it

anyone been there in the last 3 days?

and 90 - 93 integras in the lot?
any Ef hatches?

I saw an Integra there last week, it should still be there. There was also a '98 teg minus engine- theft recovery if anyone lost one in the last year. No idea on the hatch.

anyone see any 96+ civics around?

I remember seeing one coupe, maybe more

Good shit, thanks man. Ill have to hit m+m up and skyway. Just karter ill let you know if I see any ef’s or tegs.I know for a fact that skyway on tift has at least 5 ef hatches and crx’s.

95mx6 when are you going?

I work 9-5 on Monday so im gonna hit them up on Tuesday in the morning

skyway dosent let you into thier yard? or am i thinking of somewhere else?

Also can I get a phone number to skyway. My phone book isnt helping haha.

ah fuck…i’m probably going into work at 11…i need a driver side mount and rear mount/bracket from a CRX

skyway does let you into their yard. Ive been there numerous times.716-824-4348

Thanks alot!

are they open on sundays? how reasonable are their prices?

Well ill meet up with you Tuesday morn if u wanna go. If not ill see what they have and let you know.

i might be going into work at 11 on tuesday. I’ll keep you posted. If they are open tomorrow i might go.

no problem man

I dont believe they are open on Sundays. Skyway lets you in their yard till 4. Sometimes they want alot for shit, but all you have to say is that you can get the part from the dealer for xxx amount of money and they believe it and reason with you. I got a 150$ set of fog lights for my mx6 back in the day from them for 30$. All i said was they were 70$ at the dealer and he said they do about 60% cheaper than the dealer and took 30.

skyway can be pretty gay on prices

they wanted $150 for a set of 15 inch saturn steelies with decent tires. you can get a steel wheel for $9 at m&m

^thats good to know, ill call him for quotes before i drive to buffalo, thanks for the heads up.

Just a thought you might wanna check at buffalo auto wrecking 229 Hertel Ave
Buffalo, NY 14207
(716) 873-3699
Pretty good on prices to.

Thanks, I appreciate it:D

Off the bat they are. All you have to do is say that you can get what ever part you want for xxx amount at the dealer and they usually do less than half of it even if its a lie.There just trying to make profit off everything. There usually just a bunch of miserable old dirt bags. If they dont reason, then go else where.But ive had good experiences reasoning with skyway.They have a ton of crx’s,efs, and other older hondas.