M + M u pull it

how about any ZJ’s?

older grand cherokees?

I’m almost positive that there are 1 or 2 old Grand Cherokees. They brought in one '97 or so Cherokee last time I was there, and there are probably a few older ones.

yo dude there are alot of sedans at m and m u pull it, i didn’t see one hatch there when i went to look for parts for the car you bought off me so idk if you wanna go, and there isn’t many tegs there, i only saw one

Yah i only need the 4 bottom brackets off the bottom part of the folding rear seat. I’ll have to check it out this weekend. A 97 would be perfect

I saw one early 90’s Integra that I was 99% sure was a 2-door, and a '98 2-door as of last week. They will still be there unless by chance they went next door for a transmission removal of something.

Any older audis? I need a few odds and ends

since this got brought up, i’ve called around everywhere and have only found one, but i’m looking for a '00+ Celica for parts.

Also, if anyone knows any yards w/ 98-01 Tiburons, pm me please.

At M&M at least, there’s a list that shows what cars are coming into the lot weekly, IIRC. If you call them they can tell you if a specific car is on the lot.

2150 William St
Buffalo, NY 14206-2476
Phone: (716) 896-1775

Save you a trip, possibly. :tup:

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

I ended up going today. I saw:
-'92 Integra 2-door, pretty beat
-That '98, mostly complete still, minus a fender, lights and seats
-a '91-ish hatch, stripped clean, but looked to have good rear arches, a hatch, and the rear panel looked rust-free
-a '91-ish 4-door civic
-Even more Grand Cherokees
-A '99 or '00 2.5RS, engine sold so it will probably disappear for a few days, no seats, smashed in front. And the usual cars. Sorry, no Tibs, Audis, or Celicas

yeah i might be after the knuckles on that integra

Anyone know if there were any 4th gen F-bodies in there? (Namely 96-97 V8 cars?!?!?)

Ive only seen 3rd gens there and even those are rare

whatya need?

LOL, Motor and tranny… So I can at least get my car drivable so I can enjoy it, instead of it just sitting in the garage…

Think I’m just going to go to the salvage auctions and buy a salvage car and gut it; sell off what I don’t need/use.

I heard theres a 67 2 door chevelle sitting there. I guess the body is beat to shit. If someone goes out there in the next few days take a peak at the frame and see if it’s ok.