Whos been to M&M U Pull It? recently?

anyone been at the u pull it? if so let me know im looking to see if anyone seen a Honda Civic Sedan 92-95 let me know thanks.

There was one brought in during the last few weeks, I can’t remember details though.

what did you need off it? there was a coupl but they are stripped. nothing worth taking.

looking for a p28?

ahahahahha m m u pull it never has those.

Was there yesterday, saw a white 1 and a black 1, well picked at. Also had 3 3rd gen F-bodys which is rare, couple old caprices with 5.7’s, a tun of parts I needed, Lots of newer s-10 blazers and trucks. Usualy you dont see these types of autos there. I needed a mirror for a 96 lesabre that was given to me, found a painted to match mirror and a brand new tail light panel with the trunk lid for 40 dollars total! The only problems on the car I got are missing a mirror and the truck had some scratches and a broken tail, now it has new tails a perfect trunk and a power mirror! All with no paint work.
Love that place.

they have 5.7’s in them?

man its too COLD to be pulling a 350… i wonder whut they charge, ill come in with a tow truck and some torches and take the front frame ahaha

like 50 buckd for a motor

There not lt1’s but they are both 5.7’s. They are located in the rear of the yard last rows, one is a blue station wagon and 1 is white.

Clinton Auto wrecking has a few LT1’s out of road masters/caprices. They also have a 91 camaro rs missing control arms/spindles. Ask for Anthony them him Pauly sent you there.
896-1616

i want a set of the origional alloys for a 90 buick regal gs, they had only 3 there i would like to find 4 at once. Anyone know of any?

I got one from there, sold that shit on ebay for $120 bought it for $15 I think.