Found at M&M

i was at m&m u-pull it today and they have an SHO there with the motor still in it. looks VERY good. just thought i’d let you all know.

any new hondas/integras in there yet? save me a trip down there if u noticed…

see any e30’s?

you know, the ugly old bmw’s?

first gen, second gen, or 3rd gen SHO ?

pretty sure it was a 94. i dont know much about the cars, not like i would ever buy one. there wasnt much for imports. they had one integra that i saw there from last week with the motor still in it. no valve cover with everything exposed to the elements. they were JUST getting a whole new row of cars in there, i didnt get to check them all out because all the trucks were still putting them in there. its in the first three rows on the right when you walk in. just thought i’d let you guys know so you can be the 1st people to check out the cars tomorrow

hmmm…maybe ill head down there. i dont need anything specific off of it but might as well check it out.

its to the right of the huge power line tower. its in between a couple contours

if M&M was smart they would have a website and perhaps an email list to send out new arrivals

ehhh…idk…if they did that in conjunction with raising prices on more specialty parts then yes. If not then no because they get their $2 if they say “Im not sure if we have that” and you walk in there to look. but deff yes on the website part. If they actually listed specific parts for sale over the internet then I can see that being worthwhile.

To what the mexican people in the hood?

for people that need cheap parts quickly.

asshole :bloated:

be nice, i love going to m&m in the summertime. its a good way to spend a nice day with your asshole friends. if there arent any e30’s, i throw brake rotors through windshields. its a hell of a time

Found at M&M, useless early 90’s domestic cars by the boatload. Fuck that place.
And creepy winnebago that Don molested me in. :frowning:

:eekdance: :suckoff: :eekdance:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

my ex-girlfriend changed her tampon in that thing

man that is a classy chick right there

edit- did she whip it at the window afterwards and make a nice bloody smear?

barf

Why would you waste a perfectly tasty tampon like that?

if anyone end up actually going tomorrow, want to let me know if there are any 93-01 impreza’s?

thanks

I’d like to know if there are any late model Mazdas.