Good Finds At M&M ........

Were any of the Subys 96-97 Legacy wagons?

I need a new rear wip[er motor.

[quote=“BDR5oh”"]

97 ish Teggy GSR … No Motor or Trans … MINT dash and factory cd … rear disc setup …

[/quote]

I was there yesterday and saw a black integra…it had a motor in it :gotme:

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:14,topic:34750"”]

AirHead … I LOVE the Lincoln … I must have looked that thing over for about 20 min

[/quote]

LOL, I still lool at it everytime I go. It’s next in line to be crushed, so I’m going to try and tape it’s last moments on Tuesday.

[quote=“FASTMOFO,post:22,topic:34750"”]

I was there yesterday and saw a black integra…it had a motor in it :gotme:

[/quote]

i went up there earlier… also a white 90-93 integra with motor still intact except for the valve cover and intake manifold

no … this was a black 1 … no motor or trans … im sure the car was found stolen on the west side

do they still have that audi a6 there, older body style (c4)?

the hondas that i saw there yesterday:
1 civic 89-91 whole
2 civics 92-95 some parts
2 DC integras both with some good parts
1 DA intega whole motor- that when i was walking by these tow guys talking about how SICK it would be to put a turbo on it.!!!

[quote=“POOPRA,post:26,topic:34750"”]

[/quote]

yeah

are they open monday (technically today) by any chance? i need to pick up an a/c line…

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:25,topic:34750"”]

no … this was a black 1 … no motor or trans … im sure the car was found stolen on the west side

[/quote]

That came in there with no motor- body and interior complete, column torn to shit, extra dash and other parts in the back.

The pearl colored A6 is long gone, just a few old 100s.

[quote=“TheSecondMe,post:29,topic:34750"”]

are they open monday (technically today) by any chance? i need to pick up an a/c line…

[/quote]

yeah 9-2

i needed that subaru hood last year damnit!

Stupid question, but where is M&M located?

william st.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:34,topic:34750"”]

william st.

[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote=“POOPRA,post:26,topic:34750"”]

[/quote]

i took a shit load of parts from it pass/ driver mirrors, icv motor, wheel some other little shit off it

is there a front bumper on the teg thats there? i need one for my beater

theres one on the 97 gsr, and also the red 94-97 a little further towards the back that has one minus the lower lip

thanks man. i appreciate it. i wont be home from school til friday so hopefully itl’l still be there