anyone been to M&M recently?

like in the last few days? i hear they had a couple Fox Body mustangs there. just wondering if they are still there.

They are both steel cubes by now.

http://www.cooksville.com/images/scrap.jpg

I THINK I SEE IT

third from the bottom.

i was there last week, and if you “heard” their was something there, it most likely is gone already. Its a fast pace world in these junkyards

figured id give it a shot. i need a couple not-so-common things was hoping maybe theyd still be there. o well…ebay here i come

wonder if the audi is still there…???

I was there two days ago, they just had a Rusty 4-cyl fox.

anyone see a black a4 1.8t? boost gets you laid sticker lol???

I saw one, but the sticker said “boost gets you crashed” i dunno if it’s the same one you are talking about though.

Last time I was there I came home with a 20 dollar set of regal tail lights. Sold them on ebay to a guy in cali for 120. He was going to paint em black for his gn. I hate when they have cars from estate sales. There perfect then they get hacked on then crused.

“was it boost gets you crashed” or “getting laid gets you crashed”? Wait wtf would you know about that :rofl: FAG.

:wave: good one buddy :beer2:

if you crashed because you were trying to fuck while driving, that’s hysterical… good job, it’s a shame darwin didn’t take over that evening :slight_smile:

Are you gonna puss up and apoligize in a pm again like last time? Or you gonna keep this one going you piece of shit!

hahahahah :walter:

popcorn

Sorry to hijak mike! g/l :tup:

on topic, was just at M&M yesterday, I did not see any mustangs.

however I was there on a subaru parts hunt so I wasn’t really looking for them.

mike what parts do you need?

i need some window moldings (at LEAST the drivers side dew wipe molding) and the triangle shaped pieces that go on the backside of the mirrors on the inside of the door. my ashtray door is busted as well, but i think EVERY one of them is.