This car, might be, > *

i need to get myself one of those :slight_smile:

i think you are mistakenā€¦the Noble was on Top Gear tonightā€¦but it was not the Noble that came within .5 seconds of the Enzoā€¦it was that little open wheel supercharged honda powered cage of a car that came within a half second of the enzoā€¦beating the Carrera GTā€¦and the sport bikeā€¦

the Noble on the other hand didnā€™t have any times or what not on the show tonight, it was just part of the segment where each of the three hosts picked their favorite british can that is currently in productionā€¦i think the only stats they said for it is that it runs like a 3.7 or 3.9 0-60 timeā€¦and has a twin turbo 3.0 litreā€¦and is very very lightā€¦

you confused the two cars i do believeā€¦but itā€™s ok, because both are hotā€¦but i personally would rather have a Nobleā€¦$80k for the Noble, or $55k for the little cage thingie, i forget what itā€™s calledā€¦iā€™d pay the extra and take the small loss in performance just because the Noble M12 is so pimpā€¦

Along similar lines to the Noble, I just read today that Mosler has completed crash testing and so forth on the MT900 Photon. Itā€™s a serious bang-for-the-buck contender that will run with the Ford GT for a fraction of the price. Up until now they have only been racing them, but now they will be street legal. :tup:

Just a couple of specs: It weighs 200 lbs less than my Miata, and uses the LS6 as its powerplantā€¦

http://www.moslerauto.com/cgi-bin/mosler.pl?header=/mt900/header_pc.html&content=/mt900/photon.html

ā€œWe found more information in the March Issue of Car and Driver. They tested it at 3.3 seconds for 0 to 60mph! Zero to 100 mph 8.1 sec and zero to 150 mph 26.6 sec! Talk about fast!ā€

theres gotta be a typo there. 18.1 seconds to get from 100 to 150? it only took 8 seconds 0-100. what is this thing, a buick grand national?

Yeah, that wing is definately fuctional, and truth be told, I like it on that car.

Ahh yes, the Brits do it bestā€¦

Well, not really, but they have come up with some of the coolest, most unique cars the world has seenā€¦

this car was on top gear last niteā€¦very pimp

90NA300ZX: i believe that cage car with the typeR motor on Top Gear was called the Atom. seemed very impressive. 0-60 in 2.9 they saidā€¦unreal. me wants one

hot carā€¦ why is it in kentucky tho? shouldnt they be driving f-150ā€™s?

yes but later in the show they had teh Noble onā€¦

Uh, I think youā€™re the one getting the two cars confusedā€¦

The Atom is the cage car with the SuperCharged Civic Type R motor

nope, I was watching the show as I was typingā€¦ they drove the atom around the track and then stuck it in second place below the enzo on their magnetic list of sexy fast cars.
:c )

lol I love when heā€™s like ā€œI AM AN ALIENNN!!ā€

YES YESā€¦either way the Atom and Noble were both on the showā€¦i bet with more seat time in the Atom the STIG could beat the Enzo

MMmmā€¦iā€™ll take one of those as well :smiley:

ehh i dont like the seats