This dude is gonna have a hell of a headache today

:banghead:

Walked off and finished in 2nd place… thats crazy

ouch! but he did get up!! :tup:

Wow, that could have been very very bad.

I was watching that around 2am last night and they kept showing replay after replay. I couldn’t watch after they showed it the first time. It’s amazing he didn’t break his legs from that height.

man. you know you hit hard when your shoes blow off.

God I saw this last night. Awful

Hoooooly poo.

i saw that last night on espn while eating a bowl of cereal. I spit it out all over da place. worst ive seen, but i cant believe he walked away.
Shit aint right

[quote=“newman,post:6,topic:33365"”]

man. you know you hit hard when your shoes blow off.

[/quote]

rofl, dont know why but i found this funny :lol:

but yea i bet hes hurting today

I like how there’s a clear point when he figures out it’s going to hurt and tries to get as loose as possible

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:11,topic:33365"”]

I like how there’s a clear point when he figures out it’s going to hurt and tries to get as loose as possible

[/quote]

yep. that’s what you gotta do though.

thats pretty bad but ive definately seen worse.

Damn, I saw this last night at the bar and the entire bar went “ahhhhhhhhh” when they showed the replay. Can’t believe he got up.

that shit is not skateboarding. fucking contest promo pushing it. whatever. 70 foot gaps? they’re turning skateboarding into snowboarding.

except snowboarding SOOOOO easy compared to skating.

That fall was nuts espn went to commercials for like 10 minutes. I thought the dude was done. I was amazed to see him get up after that

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:15,topic:33365"”]

that shit is not skateboarding. fucking contest promo pushing it. whatever. 70 foot gaps? they’re turning skateboarding into snowboarding.

[/quote]

I definitely agree. They turned the rally into a circus and one car was already mashed in practice.

Picture sequence of the jump here:
http://c16mag.com/salon_item.aspx?cid=1725

as the great Meury (sp) Walker (f1 annocer for those not in the know) in the ps1 game f1 champenship “OUCH!!!”

Fucking rowdy fall.

Not as bad as this overshoot though…

Hit the jump going around 60 MPH, cleared the 85 foot deck, overshot the 100 foot long landing aea, and fell and estimated 100 feet to flat HARD early morning, groomed snow.

Ruptured spleen and fractured pelvis.