This guy is awesome.

http://www.tonawanda-news.com/policereports/local_story_089234400.html?keyword=topstory

Man allegedly leaves trail of punched people

Reports of three separate assaults led to one arrest Saturday night.

According to Town of Tonawanda police reports, Gennaro T. Severino entered a store seeking a refund for some items. When the clerk refused, Severino allegedly punched the person repeatedly. When a coworker tried to call the police, that person was punched as well.

An advisory had gone out to police in the area when another call came in to Kenmore police. A woman said she had been walking down the street when Severino bumped into her. When the woman said she didn’t appreciate being pushed, police reports say Severino said, “You want something?” and punched the woman in her mouth. When police arrived, her mouth was swollen and bleeding.

Shortly after, Kenmore police took Severino into custody and he was identified by two witnesses as the man who had assaulted them. Severino was held for court.

Scumbag.

Good thing it was Tonawanda not Buffalo. Buffalo the guy would have used a gun.

is it bad that i laughed?

i giggled too…

I think we need more people like this guy.

lulz…

moreitulda, cry about it.

Haha, you cant make this kind of stuff up lol.

Sounds like a douche to me, I’m not crying, I just think he sounds like the kind of people Charles Bronson was blowing away in Death Wish.

We need more Charles Bronsons, not more punks.

Ugh it’s a funny news article on NYspeed man. Relax and laugh a little bit.

:frowning: The writing is funny, as is the idea, but I can’t get past some “alpha male” douche who thinks he’s better than everyone else and that he can just walk around popping people who don’t treat him with the respect.

I hate those guys even more than I love funny news articles. I’m trying to laugh, but the closest I can get is :roflpicard:

I do in-fact hear where you are coming from but let me say this… your custom sig suits you very well.

Oh my god, I love it, it’s definitely true.

Alright, I’m seeing the humor.

^wrd

nobody gets punched in buffalo. only shot

:rolljerk: