This guy is smoking something v. Craigslist trade

Does he really think this is a fair trade?

http://binghamton.craigslist.org/cto/1895772129.html

Looking for a DeLorean (Owego)

I have a 1996 Chevy Monte Carlo, and REALLY want a Delorean. I am willing to trade my Monte Carlo for a Delorean. I just recently replaced the front pads and rotors, and changed the coolant to synthetic coolant (G-05) and have been changing the oil with 5w30 Synthetic oil. Wheel bearings have been replaced, Driver side axle has been replaced. Also just recently replaced the head gasket, and new spark plugs, and wires AC delco I think. I also replaced the old air filter with a re-useable one, all you need to do is wash it off when it gets dirty, and re-spray it with filter oil… The car also has a new gas tank sprayed with that black corosion protection stuff. The only thing that is wrong is the rear strut mounts need to be replaced, and the AC doesn’t work, but only needs a condenser, then recharged. The car has about 166,000 miles on it, and has a one disc CD player.

I will ONLY TRADE FOR A DELOREAN! NO SPAM! I don’t really know of the chances of anyone actually having a delorean, but thought about posting this anyway. I would really prefer it have the futuristic style doors, the kind that open upward. If you have a delorean, and will consider trading, then please let me know, and I can e-mail you pictures of the Monte Carlo.

lol someone should tell him any gm front wheel drive car is worth 1k or less.

orly?

rly

no. someone should send him a link to a kit to put delorean style hinges on the monte. it has to exist.

someone should email him saying they have one and paste the emails here. this kid sounds like he’d do anything for one