this is a long shot, but anyone want a swift?

I got a 94 suzuki swift for sale. It was once a sohc 4cyl, but then it got boring so I swapped in a dohc GT engine. Everything was done with a manual and expert advice! (sorta lol) Everything was replaced using a donor car, from the engine to body kit. The engine only has 130xxxkms on it and has no problems! good compression, doesnt burn or eat any oil! The car itself, has hardly any rust…no holes! Interior is also in amazing condition, just the drivers bucket seat has a rip on the side, nothing major! new carpet and dash. Has a pioneer deck and new 3way speakers. The car will need a new paintjob unless you like the russian flag :stuck_out_tongue: as it almost looks like one :P. Now theres only one problem, the car will need a new maf sensor and thus will not start. Its a minor issue and can be easily fixed. Also will need the exhaust to be bolted on, also not a big thing. Comes with a NEW set of gaskets, ALL the gaskets you need. Also comes with spare parts, like another dohc 4cyl engine, old seats and interior parts. Im looking to get 1000$ for it as school took more than I wanted it to! Oh and it comes with an extra set of rims for the winter and what not. Its a good car and is really fun to drive! handles like a go kart.

If anyone is interested or if anyone knows who will be, please pm me. I need this gone.

Thanks!

Hi, Im selling a 1994 suzuki swift GT, its a conversion from sohc to dohc. The engine is in excellent condition and only has 138xxx kms on it, it doesnt burn oil or anything. Interior is in excellent condition but the driver seat has a minor rip on the side, nothing major. The car is half blue half white lol. Hardly any rust! just one or two spots. Only one problem, it doesnt start will need a new maf sensor thats about it. The exhaust is not attached but comes with the car . A pioneer deck will come with the car as well as with some speakers, it will also come with an extra set of rims for the winter with rubbers! Comes with alot of extra parts like the old engine, body parts, interior parts and such.Price is 1000 obo. No low ballers please. Thanks.

agh darn it!!

old post got stuck there!
oh well
its pretty much the same thing

Thanks for looking!

if you want to sell it why cant you get a maf and include it in the asking price? im sure someone is going to take it quicker if they hear it run. Also some pictures would be nice.

these things are retardedly awesome on gas… cousin has one… it pays for itself every 6 months in gas savings.

yeah get a maf and some pics and i might be interested snow is coming

same here!

my bro is looking for a car for the winter…get it fix and post up some pics!

mhm, ok. Im really tight on time, Ill find a maf sensor and get it started!

those are the pics, cool paint huh?