This is blowing it.........

yes and no. you said on more than one occasion that i was going to need more than that eaton this and that, and your gonna need to mod your car. I didnt do ONE thing to my car, same exact mods as last year, and i still beat you fair and square. Id say for a car with about 1200 into it mods wise it runs pretty good. lemme add another bolt on or two and see how big we can make that gap.:lol

bench racing post over/

OMG Dave is bench racing…ricer fag

ill out bench all of u fags!

:Idiots

easy OJ.

UGH GURGLE ARGH HARBLE!

want to run again??

also, let me add a few more mods :wink:

theirs ALOT left on the table for me to do yet, all I did was add a cam. No pullys, No head work, stock intake manifold, stock throttle body etc…nitrous is next on the list tho.

we can run again if you want.

im not gonna get into a pissing match. We could argue all day “my car will do this when i get this and this” I dont care and i dont think you do either. i have a pulley, intake,catback exhaust and a tune. other than that my car is completely stock. bottom line as they sat when we raced my car was faster then yours.

this is fitting

yah I want to do a run again sometime this weekend during the day…from a low roll since I hook now.

Keith wants to tag along.

i dont know about this week, i need tires first so im ordering them prob next week. well figure something out tho