This is what happens when you send a guy out to buy a fridge

I closed on my house last week, and the place comes with a shitty ~15 year old fridge, so i knew i needed one…

FWD to today, the local appliance place is having a warehouse clearance sale… so i was given the mission to go buy a fridge

So i bought this…

was 3495… bought for 1300 Brand new in the box

Boy is my gf gonna be pissed when she see’s this…

i am going to integrate with direct tv, so i can watch TV in the fridge or wherever i suppose, gotta see how good the range is on the TV…

http://www.bornrich.org/images/samsung-rh269lb_12.jpg

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2007/01/samsung-ice-refrigerator.jpg

Samsung Wireless ICE Refrigerator ($3,500). The 26.1 cubic foot refrigerator features a detachable 10.4-inch wireless TFT touch-sensitive LCD Pad with a digital calendar, scheduler, and memo pad. The refrigerator, which has a built-in sound system and digital AM/FM radio, can also be set to remember expiration dates and can generate on-screen alerts when that bacon is too old to eat. In addition, the LCD Pad can connect wirelessly to your entertainment system, letting you watch movies from the kitchen table.

energy star?

:jawdrop::bloated::eyebrow::eek:

nope… another thing missed… oh well… i dont have cats on my car either… f the enviroment…

lol. nice

that’s awesome

Should have bought a bottom freezer trio fridge

meh. i would never put that to good use.

fancy tho!

had one in the last apt … its kind of annoying… neither top door can fit much… and the bottom freezer is a PITA to get anything decent size into

you sales rep looks like a fucking panty waste.

great price. i dont know how much function the tvwill serve. but baller/

lol very nice… personally they shoulda made a toilet with the tv, not the fridge, but i guess you can make a sandwhich, pop the tv off, and head in for a nice log while watching family guy

Bah…black is the new hotness.

:picard:

Was that at orvilles on walden?
If so it looked like there was about 100 people there today parked way down walden.

so that’s what depeche mode’s been up to

back on topic, nice fridge, but the TV thing is almost bizarre

yea bottom fridge ftl…we have one and i hate it lol

Very nice, and I agree: f the environment.

its a google image picture… not my rep

nice fridge…but Sub Zero fridges> all