this just in. El Negro goes 11s NA

You should buy my '72. Its begging for an LSX

El Negro pics here:
http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=797533

sick…damn drivetrain’s quiting on peeps. lol

you know the feeling huh? haha

Need to get yourself a 2.73 gear 10 bolt, a JJ special… cant break em

lol that is true. i can fix this cheap enough though. just have to get some time again. although cecil has TNT on saturday 12/12 last one for year

how about thanks giving weekend? thats when me & lou went? Im close on the TBSS & want to make the trip soon!

do not have time to fix my shit yet. have lot going on next couple weeks. more likely hang it up for year though. but keep me posted if you go i may try to fix it and give it another shot.

get the parts to fix rear and well fix it up. Im sure i can donate some time for the car to help get low 11s from it NA

let me know what weekend your going I will meet up with you guys im still in maryland !

what weekend u coming home?

Me and Tom want to get another trip in. Let me know when/where you guys are trying to go.

ill be comming home wed mid day for thanksgiving weekend. I need new tires but im only getting 2 for now.

then im going friday & saturday!:rofl:j/k

Congrats Jeff oh and I mean for blowing the rearend lol. Cant wait to see that thing on spray.

Maybe I missed something but how did the Red El Camino get the name El Negro? Haha

jeff hopefully we can go in feb when the built ford tuff with chevy stuff is done at k-techs id like to make some motor passes on the new gene fulton 450 cubic inch 908 natrually asperated motor so i can spray it in the spring

sweet let me know i am down to head back to cecil. even if my junk isn’t running i will go out with your car

Congrats Jeff