Thnks fr th mmrs.

i HATE fall out boy. The earlier songs made me want to boot out old people’s last teeth and toss babies out of moving cars…However, i hate to admit it, i listen to this song nonstop, it rules.

Pussy.

i know right? i feel like i should have kept it a secret. but the song rules…or is it just me?

u r a gay

it’s just you…

haha, jk, i <3 you K Cuhhhhhv. But seriously that song is g etting annnoying and overplayed

i :heart: them…listen to the real old shit

i just listened to it. not impressed.

tea down coov.

i hate their old shit
and all their shit. just this song is …no just this chorus rules pretty hard

k Chris N…thnks fr th mmrs, but out of my thread

you know how i know your gay…

…you listen to fall out boy

but if you like it, to each their own

this is kinda good

and who didn’t foresee newman saying ‘yeah, their new stuff sucks, the old stuff rules’ :wink:

agreed…

you dont get it though. theyre probably one of my top 5 least fav. bands of all times. all the other songs you cant understand one word hes saying like hes half-retarded and theyre just …not well written songs and it irritates me why/how they ever started making $…this song in particular though is just way to catchy to not have as your ringtone and myspace song

I enjoy some old falloutboy.

New falloutboy sucks.

I do not like them for various reasons, including but not limited to their music, style, and teeny-bopper following.

With all that said, Kuv, I saw you pull onto your mom’s street yesterday afternoon and you were definitely bobbin’ yo head to that song. ya damn gay.

So did you tell your parents yet?

:lol:

i was never a fan of fall out boy… that genre in general is just not my cup of tea… BUT… i got my cousins some tickets to the darien show for their b-days… but had to go with b/c they’re only 12 and 13.

the show was pretty solid live, i can see why they were able to become a headliner. decent music, entertaining, and they actually sound like the record recordings… they don’t need all the bullshit studio work and effects to make a decent sound.

other notables for sounding just as good live as on records: aerosmith, eminem, dre, snoop.

was there a 17 yr old girl in the passenger seat

i was at their Darien Show i thought it was great…people like different music who cares no need to hate

awh sad face… lol

i listen to from under the cork tree all the time when im driving on a nice day. i like listening to upbeat shit like this, and like saves the day when im rollin the bimmer on a nice summer day

i was actually bumping the shit out of their last record yesterday heh. havent picked up this newer one yet

edit, just listened to the song kcuv is talking about and i dont like it.

editx2 - i really enjoy this song http://youtube.com/watch?v=VlpmCIQ3kgE