Those damned 2 wheel hooligans + Zong

Tis the season…

These pics are fantastic, who took them? Scott? If so, I want you to take pics of my crew kind sir. :clap: Awesome guys. Be careful with the stunting shit though, at least go do it where theres no traffic so you can only mess yourself up if you get squirrly :ohnoes:

ohhhh man… scott did vids too…

props to scott…

ducati 848s suck soo hard. what a biter.

why the shit haven’t you been out with us yet?

i hope you dont run faster than jon again this year… :lol:

i was having a bit of a battery problem that turned out to be nothing. and will keeps stealing my jacket, lol. i’ll be out, but gotta spend some wrench time on the car so i can get that piece finished…

:tup: the driver wasn’t bad either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieatpaint315 http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
ducati 848s suck soo hard. what a biter.

Haha, jerks!!

wordd… best.chase.car.ever.

thanks for not hitting the rider. xoxo

hahahahaha learn to multiquote noob

meh, unimportant…you and ryan are still jerks.

And nice sneakers squid…hehe

I don’t know what was worse about the video, the lack of anything good to watch or that terrible song??

The pictures are ok, but whats up with the acrobats on the r6? kinda lame

learn some real stuff. I can’t do anything myself but I just got my r6, but I know what takes skill and what doesnt.

why does your bike look so sexy will

what year r6 did you buy?
first bike?

lol… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQQ3YlDAakA im not saying its hard to do that, but id love to check up on you’re progress at the end of the season… btw, roads are still cold, too much stuff on them, give it some time

cant wait to see you at a track day :slight_smile: brahhhh

cuz scott is good with a camera and a puter

EDIT: and he had a spectacular driver

great video BTW

i do hate the intro … lol… hate scott :lol:

very awesome! i love the smoke off the front tire when yu come back down

I dont know whats worse you complaining about shit while you sit at home on your computer or the fact that you will probly tip your bike over at a red light:gay3: