Those of you who use fog machines

When I have a party or friends over I like to use the fog machines I have as a cool effect and most people like it but there are some who say that the smell bothers them. I can hardly smell it but I know what they are talking about. I saw fog scent online on guitarcenter.com but they dont carry it in the stores it can only be shipped. I was hoping to get my hands on this stuff by tomorrow if possible and was wondering if any of you knew of a place around here I could go pick it up at?

well if those folks complain about the regular shit, wouldn’t they complain about scented fogger liquid???

or is the folks complaining because they are whiny fruitcake bastards in general?

is this your fog machine?

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Picture014.jpg

I dont know, i figured i would give it a try to see.

^^^^^Is it just me, I have a feeling you just don’t have a clue about anything.
If i would give a class about oh i don’t know, common sense. would you attend and make me rich?

:kekegay:

WTF? Are you hosting a fucking rave or what? If you really want to go that particularly strange route…just use some vanilla extract…or something like that. The solution is only as far as the nearest Giant Eagle :squint:

Rockin’ Bob’s DJ supply, out on 51 near brentwood sell the scents for in fog juice. So does the other DJ supply store out that way, maybe it’s called Steel city DJ or something like that. It’s been years since I was DJing and dont quit remember.

they make scentless fog stuff.

so you turn a fog machine on any time you have people over?