thought id register

been looking around this website for a few months and apparently i registered at some point, so i thought id post here and say hello.

i actually live in morgantown tho, and currently have an EG6

welcome

What’s up?

welcome

welcome

thanks for the kindness…

since im bored, i’ll describe the car a little.

1993 Civic Si, rust everywhere
B16 swap
Hasport mounts
I/H/E
shitty tune
GSR trans
ACT 6 puck sprung
shitty gr2s/tein springs
every bushing replaced with ES
Skunk2 FUCA
Blox RLCA
Wicked RUCA
Wicked rear toe adjusters
GSR rear sway bar
shitty stock brakes
nice & clean stock interior
stock radio that doesnt work
no speakers

welcome

Welcome :beer:

welcome…sounds like its time for a new stereo

I am glad you explained what an EG6 was…

Welcome.

Welcome

lol sorry. “EG” is a chassis code for some 1992-1995 civics. the number after EG is basically alloted for which engine that particular chassis has. my car is actually an EG3, which means 1993-1995 Si with a d16Z6 engine, set for the USDM. an EG6 is a similar car with a B16A engine for JDM, and since my car has a B16 swap, so that kinda puts it in EG6 territory.

thats the short answer anyway

anyway, its slow, i dont pretend its fast, and i havent actually even driven it yet. hopefully i’ll have my license back this week tho lol

^^I knew what it was, but not everyone on here knows the chassis designation of every car. That’s like me introducing myself as having a GMT400 (1988-1999 C/K truck).

You import heads are all the same :smiley:

BTW…wouldn’t that be 1992-1995 Si? I had a 1992 Si, which is the same car as a 1993.

actually 1992 USDM cars are designated as “EH”, with the Si as EH3 and the rest as EH2. 1993-1995 SI is EG3, but this is all technicalities.

in an easy world, a 1988-1991 civic of any kind is an EF, 1992-1995 EG, 1996-2000 is EK, and so on. as long as there are no hardcore honda guys around who will start correcting you on it. thats why i was so specific with EG6 when i first posted, so i wouldnt get flamed by any serious chassis code guys around here who always seem to point out every mistake/mixup

:blah:

So you have a 1993 Civic Si. :squint: