Three quick shots of my truck...

I went on a nice tour around the Adirondacks today. I have more non-automotive related photos I have to edit yet, I might post them up later…

Among the 8-million other things I have to do, I still need to do a “proper” shoot of my own truck. I’m slacking. :Idiots

Near the summit of Whiteface this afternoon…shitty photo, bright sun, etc…

Adirondack Loj Road:

Another on Whiteface:

…and here is one of the tunnel at the summit

Shot two is picture perfect.

Where is there a tunnel on White Face?

wow, awesome pics!!!

Its at the summit, it leads to the elevator for the lazy asses to take up 267-feet to the top from the parking area. I like to walk/climb/hike up but my friend killed a 12 pack on the way there and it was probably best lol.

Thanks!

I almost feel bad for you in that I’m “not allowing” you to do a shoot of the eeeeemr2 :rofl

http://memegenerator.net/Danny-the-Tourettes-Guy/ImageMacro/1886288/Danny-the-Tourettes-Guy-well-at-least-you-still-have-all-your-aunts-and-uncles-and-all-that-bull-shit.jpg

What AlpineSkiier said. Enough chicken shit bull shit.

If you let me borrow the 4th wheel for a day, Kramer; I would have that sum-bitch sealed tighter than a 12 year old. :excited One of these days Kramer, I gotta shoot it. Its a must.

Other random crap from that day and surrounding area:

There were two chicks swimming at the waterfall…I felt like tEh creeper with a camera :ahh Shortly after a truck pulled up, two peeps spilled out of it piss drunk vomiting where they could. Nothing like the magic of the Adirondacks on a Sunday afternoon.

Hopefully this weekend. I have new stuff to try (Permatex Ultragrey). Wanna loosely plan on 8/14 for a shoot day? I won’t be able to drive to far because I would lower it just for the shoot and then raise it up after, I can’t afford another alignment this year :lol

BTW the pics you just posted are gorgeous. Holy fuck.

the outdoorsy shots are awesome

i want to take a ride out there now. damn you.

kramerbucs i have some sealant you should try. better than what youve been using i guarantee it.

Im down for some loose planning on the 14th. We can stay right around Albany or somewhere close by. I should have that whole weekend off anyway. :thumbup

Maybe I’ll make one last effort to get a forum cruise up this way (where those photos were taken) before the end of the season.

Probably not.

Im gonna try permatex ultragrey

Nice pics, I wonder how the food is at the “restaurant” on the summit. Seems like thatd be a cool place to go for lunch.