Thule AreoBlade VW

This is a used AeroBlade system from Thule. Comes with AeroBlades in 47", Rapid transfer foot pack 480R and KIT1051 which is for the VW Jetta 99-04 and Golf 99-06. If you want this for a different car go to Thule Dot com and use the kit guide. If everything matches your good to go. But most likely you will need a new foot pack KIT witch can be had for around $70-90. This kit when purchased new was $474 before tax. Asking less than 1/2. Bars do have some scratches but nothing that alters function. Price is $200 best offer.

• Updated - - -

Pics

• Updated - - -

Just was looking on Cl. You can get a used fit kit for around 20-30$. Cheap way to have a nice roof rack.

Very good price on the aero blades and 480 feet.

A new $90 fit kit, used fit kit for $30-40… and most cars are in action.

I would change your title to draw more views. GLWS

This think is just taking up space. $150 that’s my bottom dollar for it. Get yourself a nice rack for around $200.

THATS A STEAL. I’d love the Aeroblades. I just have the old square bars.

GLWS man. Should go quick.

I have the square bars on my civic. If i wasn’t lazy i would switch the foot Kit and keep the aero bars for myself. But thats a lot of work

No. It’s not.

You ARE lazy. :slight_smile:

Ok a little lazy. But its a better deal selling the aero bars over the square bars to someone.

Sucks that this isn’t Mk6 compatible. I’d buy it immediately.

It is. You just need to pick up a $70 foot kit.

Nvm you require longer roof bars also :frowning:

:frowning: Shitty.

Yo! $120 best offer. Thats cheaper than just the bars!!! Sick of looking at this thing.

$100 bump.

Crazy price drop. Someone give me $60! Can’t even get load bars for that price.

you got PM

Still around. Feet ended up not being for that gen VW. Bars alone are worth it. Will take $50. Would just need a fit kit for most cars.

tried PM, but it says your box is full. Im interested

Ok shoot me a pm. Made some room.